Muesli can be called a convenience food and easy to make. Just mix the required ingredients in a bowl. Pour in the milk and eat. A simple example of how to make muesli. Start with ⅓ cup instant oatmeal, followed by 1 sliced banana, 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds, 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, and add milk, yogurt, or your favorite beverage. Stir well and eat. Or you can keep it overnight to make it easier to eat.
Soaking the muesli overnight or for several hours may help your body get more nutrients. This is because some grains and beans contain antinutrients. as a component This substance may reduce the absorption of other nutrients, but if muesli is soaked with milk or heated, it may reduce the level of this substance.
In addition to these raw materials May add other ingredients that you like, such as fresh fruits, dried fruits and nuts, or change the type of drink. To increase the health benefits and adjust the nutrients in muesli to meet individual goals. UFABET
You can do the following tips.
- Choose low-fat or fat-free milk and yogurt. For those who want to control the amount of fat
- Choose plant-based milks instead if you are allergic to cow’s milk or have lactose intolerance.
- Choose fresh-squeezed fruit juice over instant fruit juice to reduce the amount of sugar from flavoring. Choosing freshly squeezed juices may also add nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants to your meals.
- Add natural sweetness instead of high sugar drinks by adding fresh fruit. Or you can use a small amount of honey and sprinkle some spices.
- Be careful with the amount and type of ingredients that can affect your weight and health. Especially the group of fruits that are very sweet, dried fruits, flavored beverages. because even if it is a healthy food But if you eat too much or choose poorly, it can have the opposite effect.
Eating muesli can pose a risk of food allergies. Because not many people are allergic to nuts and grains. Both of which are the main ingredients of muesli, so if there is a history of any food allergies should avoid that food Or if eating and causing abnormal symptoms such as red rashes, itchy skin, cough, swollen mouth, difficulty breathing or abdominal pain, you should see a doctor immediately.