5 ways to eat foods that nourish the blood Prevent anemia low blood concentration.
Today we have 5 ways to eat foods to help prevent anemia. For anyone who has a low red blood cell concentration which may at risk of anemia nourish the blood Prevent anemia. How do we change our eating habits? What should I eat? What shouldn’t you eat? Let’s see ยูฟ่าเบท
How to eat food that nourishes the blood
1. Eat foods that contain iron.
Foods high in iron help prevent anemia. Ready to help increase our energy levels. Iron is also useful in stimulating the production of hemoglobin. This will help create more red blood cells. By foods that are rich in iron such as
- Vegetables: Green leafy vegetables, broccoli, potatoes.
- Nuts: Peas, Lentils
- Meat: Fish, red meat, poultry lean meat
- Soy products such as tofu
- Prune juice
2. Eat foods that contain folate.
Folate (folate) helps to create (heme), which heme is considered an important component of hemoglobin that helps carry oxygen. Good sources of folate include:
- Nuts: Peanuts, kidney beans, black-eyed peas
- Vegetables: Lettuce, green leafy vegetables, and cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts.
- Dairy products
3. Eat foods that contain vitamin C.
Vitamin C helps increase iron absorption. Including folate well As we all know, iron and folate help nourish the blood. Therefore, eating foods that contain vitamin C along with it will help absorb these two nutrients better. Which foods are rich in vitamin C, such as
- spinach or spinach
- dark green leafy vegetables
4. Eat foods that contain vitamin B12.
Some causes of anemia It may be caused by a lack of vitamin B12. Therefore, in addition to eating foods that contain iron, folate, and vitamin C, We should also eat foods that contain vitamin B12. Eat a variety and balance. So that our nourish the blood Prevent anemia body will receive complete nutrition. There is no lack of any nutrients. to the risk of causing various conditions By foods containing vitamin B12 such as
- Meat such as beef, including animal liver and kidneys
5. Reduce the amount of caffeine you drink.
Drinks containing caffeine, such as tea and coffee, can reduce iron absorption. Makes it difficult for the body to absorb iron. Because as we already know Iron helps stimulate hemoglobin production and helps create more red blood cells. As a result, it can prevent anemia