I have an unknown cause of bruising. What are the 4 serious diseases at risk.
There are bruises, purple and green marks from the accident. Or that shocks are not uncommon? But if the bruise occurs for no apparent reason and has there for a long time and has not disappeared This could sign of these dangerous diseases. You should watch out urgently. Report from ufabet https://ufabet999.com
There is an unknown cause of bruising. What diseases can you be at risk for?
1. Leukemia or Leukemia : There will be blood clots all over the body. along with feeling tired, bleeding easily, pale, easily infected
2. Hemophilia : causes large bruises and blood in various places, with easy bleeding. The blood doesn’t stop flowing. Because the blood clots more slowly than normal people.
3. Thrombosis : causes green bruises on the legs. The bruise will last for more than a week. and gradually became darker, along with swelling in the legs Press and it hurts too.
4. Bone marrow deficiency : is a condition in which the body produces platelets less than normal. causing blood and bruises on the body and may have nosebleeds Frequent bleeding from the mouth, if left untreated, may develop into leukemia in the future.
Don’t leave it! ‘Bruises, red marks’ all over the body Warning signs of serious illness
- Bruises on the body It is a symptom that if the skin in various parts For unknown reasons It is considered a bruise and you need to pay close attention to the side effects. Because that may be a sign of serious disease.
- Bruises that occur on the body Normally, it usually fades away on its own within 3-7 days, but if it continues for more than 1 week and there are abnormal symptoms as well. You should immediately see a doctor.
- You should eat a variety of foods from all 5 food groups and get enough sleep. Exercise regularly and don’t forget!! Drink clean water according to the amount your body needs. Can prevent bruising.
‘ Bruises and contusions ‘ are soft tissue injuries. This results from the tearing of capillaries and arteries deep beneath the skin. until blood pools under the outer layer of skin Makes it appear as dark, black, green marks.
Bruises can happen to anyone . Just accidentally bumping yourself or walking into something can easily happen. Or, for some people, it’s caused by broken capillaries (Capillary) and blood flows out. Inserted between skin tissues. After 1 – 2 hours, it will gradually disintegrate and change color to dark green or brown until completely eliminated in 1 – 2 weeks.
But for some people who were born for unknown reasons, that means You are more prone to bruising than other people.